Saturday 1 May 2010

My Spring Garden

I love watching my garden grow. I like to see how it flows throughout the seasons, watching as flowers pop up and gradually disappear again as new flowers start to open up. I haven't given much thought as to where I should position each plant and once I have planted them I tend to leave them to their own devices and allow a great deal of self seeding to happen, I do weed but living where we do weeding is somewhat of a losing battle!
But this is how my front strip is looking at the moment,


You can also see the mass of dandelions beyond my garden, please let those seeds float off away from my garden.
You can see more dandelions on my third blog .Beyond My Gate
dandelions aren't my favourite flower but I do think that this week they really have been quite stunning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment