Thursday 12 June 2014

Hummingbird Hawk Moth

I have had a busy morning, I finally found time to go outside where my cup of tea was waiting for me and started talking to daughter who was sat cross legged on table, as she does, eating her breakfast, when out of the corner of my eye I spied it! I had been waiting to see one all year so I rushed in for camera - it had the wrong lens on of course but I thought best try and get a photo quick before it flew away! so snapped these two photos, daughter then told me it had been there all the time she had been out there but hadn't realised what it was, at which point I relaxed a bit and decided to check the settings and the photo previews, when I looked up again the moth had gone and has not returned yet so for now these will have to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment