Wednesday 6 January 2010

Just about enough snow thank you

I think we missed most of the severe snow overnight,

I am quite happy with this much, although driving is still going to be a huge problem. at least until the main road one mile away.
















































I thought I should investigate how bad the lane is before I leave for work this afternoon.

below are three photos at the beginning of the walk taken from my garden gate. The lane you can view from angelasmithjewellery.blogspot.com as it would be going against the idea of this blog if I were to stray further afield.







































2 comments:

  1. happy new year angela!

    I love the new header you have put up, really lovely. Snow is totally transformational isn't it?

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete